Norman Rockwell [1894-1978] American Painter & Illustrator
150 HQ JPG Images | Up to 2949x3000 Pixels | 154 MB
- Norman Percevel Rockwell (February 3, 1894 – November 8, 1978) was a 20th-century American painter and illustrator. His works enjoy a broad popular appeal in the United States for their reflection of American culture. Rockwell is most famous for the cover illustrations of everyday life scenarios he created for The Saturday Evening Post magazine for more than four decades. Among the best-known of Rockwell's works are the Willie Gillis series, Rosie the Riveter (although his Rosie was reproduced less than others of the day), Saying Grace (1951), The Problem We All Live With, and the Four Freedoms series. He is also noted for his work for the Boy Scouts of America (BSA); producing covers for their publication Boys' Life, calendars, other illustrations, and for his covers on the Saturday Evening Post, a magazine edited by George Horace Lorimer.
- Maurice de Vlaminck (4 April 1876 – 11 October 1958) was a French painter. Along with André Derain and Hеnri Matisse he is considered one of the principal figures in the Fauve movement, a group of modern artists who from 1904 to 1908 were united in their use of intense colour.
178 UHQ & HQ JPG Paintings | Up to 7444x5811 Pixels | 161 MB
Born: July 29, 1817 in Feodosiya, Crimea | Died: May 5, 1900 (aged 82) at Feodosiya, Crimea
Nationality: Armenian Russian | Field: Painting, Drawing | Movement: Romanticism
220 JPG | 1200x1600 pixels | 101 MB
- She live in Latvia, in very beautiful place with wild nature. The forest and sea... The nature around her give much inspiration for works. All her life is about to making something with hands. Really handmade life! This is her second shop in Etsy. In the main shop you will find books, journals, albums from wood,fabric and leather.
- Dima Dmitriev was born in Moscow, Russia, and is the second generation of artists in his family. He moved to Prague, Czech Republic, where he graduated from the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design. As his paintings gained attention and praise at fine art exhibitions throughout Europe, Dima became one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague’s flourishing artistic community.
- Dima is the artistic name of painter Dmitri Dmitriev. He was born in Moscow, Russia. Dima is a second generation painter. He graduated from the Prague Institute of Arts. In 90th, Dima began to show his paintings at various fine art exhibitions and soon become one of the most talked about young artists living in Prague. Dima has participated in exhibitions held in the Czech Republic, Russia, Israel, Italy and Ireland. His paintings are in great demand and his worksis known to sell out, each exhibition.
- Dimas composition and style, although Impressionistic, seem to come alive and appear three dimensional. His works often include his three favorite subjects: children, nature and the sea. Dima works with oil on black canvas and paints with a palette knife.
- Some big international companies, for example, AT&T (USA), Vodafone (UK) or AWD Holding AG (Germany) have added his paintings to their art collections. As well as many private collectors from Czech Republic, USA, ,Spain, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia, Qatar, Dominican Republic and others.
Publisher: AST, Astrel | Year: 2008 | Pages: 384
Format: jpg | Size: 157 mb
Includes 4000 unique and original animal.
It is a source of inspiration for artists, designers and craftsmen of all trades.
Covers the main historical and regional styles - from Paleolithic cave drawings to the stylized images of Art Deco.
4000 Animal, Bird and Fish Motifs.
- In animal motifs found so many interesting shapes, textures, lines and colors. In this book you will find clear and precise illustrations to help you in creating your own works, as well as many of you will learn and become a source of inspiration.
- All illustrations accurately convey the style and feeling that characterize the style to which they belong. You can not go on an exciting journey through time and explore the different historical styles of design, relating to the period of the Stone Age, ancient cultures of Mesopotamia, Eurasia, Asia, Europe and the Americas, will get acquainted with the medieval and Islamic cultures. At the end of the journey will be presented to your attention of art of XX century.
- In each chapter you will find pictures of animals, a distinct culture. This is very helpful to students, art historians, who want to know when it was first shown one or another animal.
- This is a journey through time will also allow you to get acquainted with the inner world of artists and artisans, as carefully studying their work, you will be happy to learn about their desires and fantasies. Re-drawing one of the ancient ornaments, you are in a sense, revives the artist himself and become a part of his life. You create a connection to another time and place, and to do this in any other way is very difficult.
- All the reasons presented in the book in black and white to make them up, hands or with the help of technology as simple and accurate. The survey provides detailed and easy to use index that not only help you to find images of specific animals, but also help you to find certain types of animals in their habitats or on the specifics of their behavior.