All Paintings with Original Names, Dates and Infos, Portraits
350 RGB JPG Images | <5504x2805 Pixels | 384 MB
- The Marcom Award is a majestic symbol of artistic strength and finesse. The award signifies the attention to detail and creative achievement of Platinum and Gold Winners. The unique casting is created by R.S. Owens, the same craftsmen that produce the Oscar®, Emmy® and MTV Awards. The award stands 13 inches tall on a hardwood base and is personalized with the winner's name and entry information.
Unlike most competitions, MarCom entrants do not subsidize awards for the winners. Instead of charging up to several hundred dollars per entry, competition organizers decided to keep entry fees at a fraction of that cost and let the winners buy their own awards. The result is more affordable entry fees and a higher quality piece of art that winners and their clients are proud to display in their homes and offices.
Winning a Marcom Award gives recognition to the creative talent, firms, departments and/or clients that collaborate on outstanding marketing and communication projects. Platinum Winners are recognized on the MarCom web site and in the next year's Call for Entries. In addition, winners and clients tout their awards through their news releases to local media and on their web sites, newsletters and print materials.
4000 Flowers & Plant Motifs in JPG Scans | Publisher: AST, Astrel, 2006 | 384 pages | 277 MB
- Four thousand drawings of plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables that are derived from our extensive creative centuries of heritage and raised in the author's imagination, not only will provide invaluable assistance to artists and designers to create new compositions, but also serve as an excellent lesson in comprehension of the laws of beauty and harmony. The book came to me as obscene scan, with turning the page with black fields in half a page.
Title: Atlas of human anatomy for the artist | Author: Stephen Rogers Peck
Format: PDF | Size: 98 Mb | Pages: 289 | Language: English
All Known Paintings Indexed Year by Year
300 RGB JPG Images | <2980x1600 | 450 MB
Got3D - Tree & Vine 90 Textures with Alpha Files
The collection consists of:Tree Textures - with Matching Alpha Textures.
5 Bush Textures, 38 Deciduous Tree Textures and 16 Winter Tree Textures.
Most Trees have a Texture Resolution around 2000 pixels.
All Tree Textures are saved in High Quality .JPG or .tga format.
2005-2009 | English | 6 Scan PDF Books | 31 MB
1. Dragons (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 1), 2005 - ISBN: 0972817778
Dragons is a step by step project book explaining the process of creating dragons from polymer clay. This book will charm you with humorous dialog, creative suggestions, interesting asides, lavish pictures, and even several dragon "personality profiles". This is more than just a project book, it's fun!
2. Welcome to the Jungle (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture series, Book 2), 2006 - ISBN: 0972817786
Detailed photos, step-by-step instructions and a quirky sense of humor make this 2nd book in the Beyond Projects series a great way to explore sculpting with polymer clay, no matter what your skill level. You will enjoy making exotic leaves and flowers, furry creatures, bugs and frogs, and add embellishments to your creations, using pearls, semi-precious stones and beads.
3. Under the Sea (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 3), 2006 - ISBN: 0972817700
In Under The Sea, you will swim your way through creating sea turtles, fish, sea horses, starfish and other ocean fun, no matter what your skill level. The emphasis is on color, composition and creativity, but the real treat is adding embellishments of pearls, semi-precious stones, shells and beads to your creations. Under The Sea is swell!
4. Cats Big & Small (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 4), 2007 - ISBN: 0972817719
This fourth book in the CF Sculpture Series is just full of feline fun. The big cats - lions and tigers and pumas, oh my! will roar to life as polymer clay focal beads, masks and sculptures. But not to be outdone, a parade of kitties will show who really rules. Throughout the book, embellishments of beads, fibers, and surface treatments will make this a book you want to cuddle up with.
5. Down Under (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 5), 2008 - ISBN: 098023140X
G'day! In this fifth book in Christi Friesen's Beyond Projects series, you will have a clayfully good time making polymer koalas, kangaroos, echidnas, gum tree leaves and flowers and lots more.Christi's warm writing style and helpful nudgings will stir up your creativity and imagination. Techniques include adding beads, stones and crystals to your designs, simple caning, color mixing, stylizing and surface treatments. Part project, part travelogue ? all fun! Crikey!
6. Birds of a Feather (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 6), 2009 - ISBN: 0980231426
It's not just birdbrains that enjoy Birds of a Feather! There are flamboyant flamingos, owls (some wise, some not so), a fiery phoenix and a flock of other polymer clay creations. Christi's warm writing style and helpful nudgings will stir up your creativity and imagination. The emphasis is on color and composition but the real treat is in seeing how to add embellishments of stones, pearls, beads and mixed media to your creations.
Author: Paige Weber, Year: September 30, 2005, Publisher: Facts on File
Format: PDF, Pages: 64, language: English, ISBN: 9780816059478, Size: 3 MB
History of Fashion and Costume in eight volumes, Volume 4 , who study the development of costume and fashion over time,from the earliest cavemen to the present.