Publisher: AST, Astrel | Year: 2008 | Pages: 384
Format: jpg | Size: 157 mb
Includes 4000 unique and original animal.
It is a source of inspiration for artists, designers and craftsmen of all trades.
Covers the main historical and regional styles - from Paleolithic cave drawings to the stylized images of Art Deco.
4000 Animal, Bird and Fish Motifs.
- In animal motifs found so many interesting shapes, textures, lines and colors. In this book you will find clear and precise illustrations to help you in creating your own works, as well as many of you will learn and become a source of inspiration.
- All illustrations accurately convey the style and feeling that characterize the style to which they belong. You can not go on an exciting journey through time and explore the different historical styles of design, relating to the period of the Stone Age, ancient cultures of Mesopotamia, Eurasia, Asia, Europe and the Americas, will get acquainted with the medieval and Islamic cultures. At the end of the journey will be presented to your attention of art of XX century.
- In each chapter you will find pictures of animals, a distinct culture. This is very helpful to students, art historians, who want to know when it was first shown one or another animal.
- This is a journey through time will also allow you to get acquainted with the inner world of artists and artisans, as carefully studying their work, you will be happy to learn about their desires and fantasies. Re-drawing one of the ancient ornaments, you are in a sense, revives the artist himself and become a part of his life. You create a connection to another time and place, and to do this in any other way is very difficult.
- All the reasons presented in the book in black and white to make them up, hands or with the help of technology as simple and accurate. The survey provides detailed and easy to use index that not only help you to find images of specific animals, but also help you to find certain types of animals in their habitats or on the specifics of their behavior.
TTC - Museum Masterpieces
The National Gallery, London
Taught by Catherine B. Scallen | Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D., Princeton University
24 lectures, 30 minutes/lecture | English | AVI | 4.3 GB
Professor Scallen is the perfect guide. Listening to her explicate these great works is like having a very smart friend, who also happens to be an expert in art, take you on a stroll through the gallery. Deeply learned, passionate about her subject, she has a rare gift for communicating the power of these great works, even if this is your first foray into the world of European painting. And if you already know and love these masterworks, Professor Scallen will surprise you with unexpected insights and keen observations that will help you see them with new eyes. Join Professor Scallen and see why the National Gallery, London is not only the pride of Great Britain, it's a treasure trove to be savored by anyone who appreciates fine art.
DVDRip | AVI / XviD 1301 Kbps | 560х416 | 29.97 fps | MP3 128 kbps | 7.27 GB
Language: English | Run Time: 24x30 min
- From Athena to Zeus, the characters and stories of classical mythology have been both unforgettable and profoundly influential. They have inspired and shaped everything from great art and literature, to our notions of sexuality and gender roles, to the themes of popular films and TV shows.
- Classical Mythology is an introduction to the primary characters and most important stories of classical Greek and Roman mythology. Among those you will study are the accounts of the creation of the world in Hesiod's Theogony and Ovid's Metamorphoses; the gods Zeus, Apollo, Demeter, Persephone, Hermes, Dionysos, and Aphrodite; the Greek Heroes, Theseus and Heracles (Hercules in the Roman version); and the most famous of all classical myths, the Trojan War.
Palestine - Illustrated by Pen and Pencil [1900's Ottoman] by Reverend Samuel Manning
149 HQ True Color Scans in JPG | 3088x4218 Pixels | 170 MB
Light strokes flying in dark space, HD 1080 | 96 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: Photo JPEG | 7.23 seconds
1000 Steampunk Creations: Neo-Victorian Fashion, Gear & Art
ISBN: 1592536913 | 2011 | 321 Pages HQ PDF | English | 124 MB
- Steampunk is a burgeoning counter-cultural movement; a genre, community, and artform. The Steampunk Movement seeks to recapture the Spirit of Invention, adventure, and craftsmanship reminiscent of early Nineteenth-century industrialization, in Part, to restore a sense of Wonder to a Technology-Jaded World. Packed with 1.000 Color photographs, 1.000 Steampunk Creations features a showcase of stunning jewelry, fashion, accessories, headgear, artwork, home decorations, and curious contraptions.
775 JPG Images | <2886x2080 Pixels | 278 MB
Watercolor ainting Books
6 Special PDF Books | 185 MB
- Learn Paint Flowers Watercolour by Marjorie Blamey
- Outdoor Painting Course by Alwyn and June Crawshaw
- On Skies, Techniques in Watercolor and Other Media by Ron Ranson
- Solving the Mystery of Watercolor by David Taylor & Ron Ranson
- Watercolour Landscape Course by David Bellamy
- The Watercolourist's Guide to Painting Buildings by Richard taylor
Vasily Kandinsky (December 16, 1866, Moscow - December 13, 1944, Neuilly-sur-Seine, France)
Russian painter, graphic artist and art theorist, one of the founders of abstract art.
160 RGB JPG Images | <3571x2334 | 50 MB
Volume 8 of 8 | 360 UHQ JPG Files | <7689x4089 Pixels | 2.71 GB
Paintings and Artist Names are at filenames
The National Gallery is the primary British national public art gallery, sited on Trafalgar Square, in central London. It is home to one of the world's greatest collections of Western European paintings. Founded in 1824, from an initial purchase of 36 paintings by the British Government, its collections have since grown to about 2,300 paintings dating from the mid-13th century to 1900, most of which are on display.