Calluna Font Family - 8xTTF+OTF $119 | 40 MB
- Calluna was born more or less by accident.
- When I needed a little break from designing Museo I was just fiddling around a bit to see if maybe a full slab serif would be something to have a look at. The first thing I did, of course, was to put slab serifs on the stems of Museo. When I did, something nice happened. Slab-serifs with a direction! I ended up using the idea for something I always wanted to do: making a rather serious text face. The goal was to make a text font, but one with enough interesting details.
- In the end it all came down to finding the balance in a typeface between the robustness needed to function as a text face and enough refinement to look good as a display font.
OTF | WOFF | 29.5 MB
Exquise FY, an elegant & distinguée 6 fonts family. With its round and elegant shapes, this new didone typeface is developed in six styles, including a “poster” weight. Though inspired by classical thick and thin shapes, Exquise FY’s design is innovative with its sharp drops.
OTF | WOFF | 42.7 MB
Uniform is a multi-width geometric type family designed around the circle. The O of the Regular width is based on a circle, the O of the Condensed width is based on 1.5 circles stacked (with straight sides) and the O of the Extra Condensed width is based on two circles stacked with straight sides as well, and all other characters are derived from this initial concept. This unique idea creates a remarkably fresh type family that bridges the gap between circular geometric typefaces and condensed straight-sided typefaces. Uniform also includes many opentype features like Old Style Figures, Tabular Lining Figures, Alternate characters, Ligatures and more.Uniform was first drawn starting with the Black weight. This careful process allows each character to look consistent and balanced through all weights. As a result, the typeface does not ‘break down’ or lose its form in the boldest weights like many typefaces do.The three widths of Uniform make an ideal type family for a host of various uses. From branding to web design, book covers to signage, Uniform is a very versatile solution to complex typographic needs.
OTF | WOFF | 8.7 MB
This Charles Borges' script takes full advantage of the Open Type format with several automatic ligatures that occur as you type for a nicer fit. Plus, the manual stylistic alternates allow you to choose the letters you prefer.Alternates occur automatically as you type in supported programs when you have “Ligatures” or “Stylistic Alternates” turned on. If your program does not support automatic ligatures and substitutions, you may still access the alternates manually using the printable keyguide or using Character Map (Windows) or Font Book (Mac).
OTF | 957 KB
- American Captain is as a 6-font family with complete character sets and language support for Central European characters, Cyrillic, Greek and Hebrew. OpenType features include: small caps, fractions, stylistic sets, glyph replacements, etc.So here we go with the descriptions again. To describe my new font, American Captain, the boring part of my brain tells me to use staid words like narrow and bold, sharp yet blunt, heavy and tall; but deep within the creative side of my brain, there’s a smouldering nugget of inspiration that tells me this font deserves something more. Why bother to explain things you can clearly see with your own eyes, when what you might not be aware of is this font’s unique origins. What you might not know is that it dates back to at least the 1940s. It’s even possible you don't understand how this font has been reborn and revamped and revitalized by generations of sign-painters and hand-letterers and determined font guys like myself who just can't let this thing go.
Averta - The Dynamism of the True Italics $119
16 OTF Font Files | Designer: Kostas Bartsokas | Design Date: Jul 22, 2015 | TURKISH SUPPORT
Bringing together features from early European grotesques and American gothics, Kostas Bartokas’ Averta (Greek: ‘αβ?ρτα’ – to act or speak openly, bluntly or without moderation, without hiding) is a new geometric sans serif family with a simplistic, yet appealing, personality. The purely geometric rounds, open apertures, and its low contrast strokes manage to express an unmoderated, straightforward tone resulting in a modernist, neutral and friendly typeface. Averta is intended for use in a variety of media. The central styles (Light through Bold) are drawn to perform at text sizes, while the extremes are spaced tighter to form more coherent headlines. The dynamism of the true italics adds a complementary touch to the whole family and provides extra versatility, making Averta an excellent tool for a range of uses, from signage to branding and editorial design. Take advantage of Averta’s extended OpenType features including alternate glyphs, small caps, fractions, case sensitive forms, contextual alternates, oldstyle and lining (proportional and tabular) numerals, small cap numerals, numerators/denominators, superiors/inferiors, and a variety of symbols. Averta comes in eight weights with matching italics and supports over two hundred languages with an extended Latin, Greek and Vietnamese character set.
HS Al Basim A - Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Kurdish 2xOTF $150
HS Al Basim A & HS Al Basim B OTF and WOFF Fonts | Designer: Hasan Abu Afash
- HS Albasim A is an Arabic display typeface. It is useful for headlines, books covers and other graphic projects.
- It is a collaborative effort, as “HS Albasim A” first letters were designed and drawn by Basim Salem Al Mahdi from Iraq and then developed and digitalized as a typeface by Hasan AbuAfash from Palestine.
- The font is based on the simple lines of Fatmic Kufi but was it distinguished by two main ideas: First, it contains a nice serf in the vertical strokes of its letters. The second, some of storks in its letter differ in the thickness instead of being similar, as it is in the Fatmic Kufi style.
- The font contains only two weights: regular and bold. Both of them support the OpenType features of Arabic, Persian and Urdu.
Encore Sans Pro is a sans serif which projects an image of reliability, authority and competence making it ideal for corporate applications. A functional typeface which combines utility with style. It’s subtle round characteristics such as the slightly curved-in edges, create a distinctly contemporary look, blending effectively traditional with modern details. Encore Sans Pro has received 3 international awards and distinctions including a Silver at the european ED Awards 2010. This is a contemporary typeface which may function as the perfect alternative to several overused classic sans. Encore Sans Pro does not pretend being different but it does claim its own personality. It is simple and stylish. Furthermore, it is extremely versatile. It comes with 22 weights and supports simultaneously Latin, Greek and Cyrillic. Each font contains 1535 glyphs and is loaded with 22 advanced OpenType features. Extreme weights, such as the elegant hairline, are carefully designed to establish an even color throughout, while ultra black despite its heavy characteristics is quite legible and powerful. Other intermediate weights such as light and book are ideal as body text for magazines and catalogs. Every font in this series has been completed with 270 copyright-free symbols, for packaging, public areas, environment, transportation, computers, fabric care and urban life.
OTF | 22 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.5 Mb RAR
Use Reminder to add a homey and personal touch to your notes and messages. Whether it is a note to your loved ones or a colleague at the office, this is the typeface to use. But don't take our word for it. The applications of this typeface are endless. Since its first release back in 2003, we have seen it being used for anything from banking to automobiles. And now, with this “Pro” version you can communicate with a big part of this world in a way you always wanted. PF Reminder Pro comes loaded with 555 glyphs which support all European languages including Greek and Cyrillic.
TTF | 3 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.9 Mb RAR
OTF | 1.55 MB
Tiva gives the impression of handwriting with the refinement of hand lettering.To achieve this effect, I kept in some of the quirks and the naturally occurring variations in writing such as letters that drop slightly below the baseline and some above. I added in several automatic letter combinations, with particular attention to double letter pairs (such as ‘oo’ or ‘ee’), to further accentuate the organic effect of handwriting.60 alternate letters are included in this typeface, allowing the designer even more creative possibilities.
OTF | 1.75 MB
Hummingbird is reminiscent of old-fashioned cursive penmanship, the sort learned by endless repetition and found in treasured letters bundled together by silken ribbons or in worn leather-bound ledgers. The aim, across the past few centuries, was a graceful, yet disciplined uniformity. But to the discerning eye, those hours of painstakingly practiced elegant scripts were still, at their essence, thoroughly human, filled as they were with unintentional variations in pressure, contrast, and fluidity. My typeface, Hummingbird, uses technical sophistication to bring us a typeface that is lovely, sensual, airy, personal, and, in its sensitively wrought irregularities, as innately and intimately human as the writer’s hand and pen.
OTF | 2.06 MB
If your computer infrastructure is already Dredd-fully overcrowded with fonts, this set won't help you any. Like any self respecting city-state, virtual or otherwise, MEGA CITY will cover pretty much the entire Eastern motherboard of your computer, providing a veritable urban sprawl of faces to populate your matrix. Secure, welcoming and utilitarian, MEGA CITY is perfect for massive tower block lettering or ultra wide-lane MegaFreeway signage. Mega citizens may feel that this font set makes hyperreality fonts seem unreal in comparison -- and 800 million people can't be wrong!
OTF | TTF | 68 KB
- Meloriac is a pseudo-retro, unicase display font. An obvious tribute to Futura Ultra-Mega-Freakin’-Black and Avant Garde Heavy Heavy Heavy Heavy; Meloriac is ideal for tight headlines and logos. Squish! When we say tight kerning, we mean disco-slacks-tight 1970s kerning . . . track it wider on subheadings.
OTF | TTF | 82 KB
Betaphid is a wide, futuristic sans-serif display font. After the singularity, when the robots send in their letters of resignation, they’ll be printed in Betaphid..
OTF | TTF | 5.12 MB
- Roicamonta font looks very feminine and delicate. Perfect fit for invitations, greeting cards and other printing where soft and elegant writitng is required. The design stems from Copperplate calligraphy and comes in two styles - upright and italic. This family consists of six font files overall, each file contains over 1200 glyphs. Complete with variety of swashes and fancy ligatures. All engineered and included in handy otf format.
Centro Serif Pro is an award-winning typeface. It received a Gold Award from the European Design Awards 2008 and an Excellence Award from the International Type Design Competition 2009 as part of the Centro Pro type system. This large series of 40 fonts with 1519 glyphs each is composed of three superfamilies (serif, sans and slab), includes true italics and supports Latin, Greek and Cyrillic. According to the jury of the European Design Awards “...Centro Pro is an almost ‘invisible’ typeface with distinct personality, it has legibility as its main attribute and is ideal for a wide range of design works. It does not attract any unnecessary attention, but rather serves its purpose. A rare case of contemporary type family working across three alphabets. Centro Pro meets an ever-growing demand for such typefaces among pan-European companies and institutions”. Centro Pro has become very popular among printed media and is ideal choice for newspapers, magazines and corporate applications. Furthermore every font in this series has been completed with 270 copyright-free symbols, some of which have been proposed by several international organizations for packaging, public areas, environment, transportation, computers, fabric care and urban life.
OTF | 8 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.7 Mb RAR