Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3.1 v20.1.0 (x86/x64) | 2.21 GB | 2.29 GB
Create beautiful vector art. The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile. It’s Illustrator like you’ve never seen it. See how the fastest Illustrator ever helps you go from first idea to finished artwork just like that.
3DOcean - Afghanistan Middle-East Environment v1.1 $75
Low-poly | Materials | Textured | UV Layout | .fbx, .obj | Created In maya 2013
Geometry Polygons | Poly Count 100-6000
fbx | 3D models | 1.96 GB
- Requires Unity 4.2.0 or higher.This package allows you to create traditional landscapes of the Middle East – deserted villages, oases, valleys and mountains, abandoned military bases.
- This low-poly package allows you to create traditional landscapes of the Middle East – deserted villages, oases, abandoned military bases…
- Pack contains: - 224 objets (including LoD stages) – village elements, houses, military base elements, trees, rocks etc. - Ground and grass textures, skybox - 7 terrain High Maps and Slope Maps
- Almost all textures are at 2048×2048 resolution. The materials have normalmaps (Y-inverted), in some cases, bump maps.
The 2017 release of Illustrator CC rolls out exciting new features for designers and illustrators. Read on for a quick introduction to these features and links to resources offering more information.
DAZ3D Ron's Deviney Collection 2017
ASL, ABR, PSD, PNG | 102 Ron's Magic Boxes! | RAR 13.5 GB
- Ron's Deviney (Update) - an extensive set of professional tools in Photoshop, created by the famous Ron Deviney, which is useful to you again and again and help in your creative endeavors. The collection includes not only a very large brush set high resolution, but also a huge number of styles, backgrounds, Photoshop templates in PSD-format with the included alpha channel, seamless texture and PNG files ... The surprise of the work, so it is radically opposed themes from the Gothic to the sarcasm and tales and tenderness. Everyone will find for himself and his creativity is something new and useful. It requires a Photoshop CS and higher. All that is at present unable to find the net from Ron's Deviney included in this package.
eLearning - WEBRip | wmv | English | Total Run time: ~140 hours | Total size 26.27 GB
video: 320x240 | 29.970 fps | VC-1 | 314-400 Kbps | audio: 2 ch | 44.1 KHz | WMA | 48.0-64.0 Kbps
Genre: Lecture, Art, Painting, Different styles
- "The Artist's Channel" is a television channel watched on the computer via the internet that contains more than 100 hours of art instruction videos covering topics ranging from basic to advanced techniques in drawing, watercolor, oils, acrylics, pastels, colored pencils, printmaking and a number of other areas. Currently featured artists include Janet Walsh, Eric Wiegardt, Zoltan Szabo, Ellen Fountain, Johnnie Liliedahl, Jan Kunz, Michael Britton, Tony van Hasselt and many more.
- There are a lot of different techniques and styles of painting. The quality of video is not very good but very-very useful for beginners and professionals.
Duration: 2hr 40m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.5 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Have you ever felt dull, uncreative, or just out of ideas? Invigorate your creative spark with Lindsay Adler in Cost-Effective Creative Shoots!
2015 | 192 Pages | ISBN: 1440340536 | EPUB | 15 MB
- The ninth book in the LogoLounge Series once again celebrates expert identity work by notable designers and up-and-coming talents from around the world. This edition's far-reaching collection offers inspiration, insight, and an indispensable reference tool for graphic designers and their clients. Masterminded by Bill Gardner, president of Gardner Design, the LogoLounge.com website showcases the latest international logo creations. LogoLounge vol. 9 presents the 2000 best logo designs as judged by a select group of identity designers and branding experts. Logos are organized into 20 visual categories for easy reference. Within each section, case studies allow a closer look at designs from diverse firms such as Hornall Anderson, Lippincott, Tether, Von Glitschka Studios, OCD and more. Each story details the logo design journey, from concept to finish. LogoLounge vol. 9 is the definitive logo resource for graphic designers, brand managers and start-ups looking for ideas and inspiration.
Win + Mac
Turn your videos into a Hollywood Blockbuster with the click of a button! The Teal and Orange contemporary film look done right!
Roxio Toast 15 Titanium, the leading DVD burner for Mac, makes burning even better, adding Roxio Secure Burn to protect your files on disc and USB in Mac- or Windows-compatible formats. Get more style with more than 20 themed templates with menus, submenus, and chapters in Toast MyDVD, the pro-quality disc authoring tool. Quickly trim video with just a few clicks in the new Toast Slice simple video editor.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- Learn how to build randomly generated 2D maps for role-playing and real-time strategy games with Unity 5. Jesse Freeman focuses on the basics of random map generation by teaching you how to create island-based terrains, and works his way up into more advanced techniques such as resizing the map, decorating it, and eventually creating large-scale maps with individual continents. He'll add trees, mountains, dungeons, and castles to make the map more fun to explore. He'll also teach you how to create a camera script that scrolls around the map with the mouse, and set up autotiling to give the map's coastlines a more organic look. In the end, Jesse will show you how to build an authentic 8-bit style map generation tool—perfect for your next 2D RPG game.