Unreal Total - Luciano Augusto - Portuguese | 6.11 GB
- Become a professional Level Designer (Designer Maps /Levels) able to produce a complete game in the Unreal Engine. This training was prepared to give you any notion of building games with the main engine market the Unreal Development Kit (UDK). Let's show the main concepts, and the full potential of the tool, which now also supports images for Cinema and TV 3D.
52 Highly Detailed 3D Models | RAR size: 682 MB
Archmodels vol. 121 includes 52 highly detailed 3d models of modern chairs. All models are ready to use in your visualizations.
- A set of 16 flat inspired social icons in a psd file. The icons follow the new trend of long shadows that make them pop from the background. Edit the psd and add more icon shapes according to your needs.
All Photo and Graphic Design Magazines of July 2013
28 PDF Magazines | HQ | 1.54 GB RAR size
2DArtist Issue 90 (June 2013) | 3D Art & Design Book Volume 1 (2013) | 3D Art & Design Book Volume 2 (2013) | 3D World (August 2013) | Advanced Photoshop Issue 111 2013 | Amateur Photographer (13 July 2013) | Better Photography (July 2013) Hindi | Better Photography (July 2013) India | Black & White In Color # 02 (2013) | Computer Arts (July 2013) | contra doc! # January 2013 | contra doc! # February 2013 | D-Photo (August-September 2013) | Die grobe Fotoschule № 25 (2013) | Digital Camera World (July 2013) | Digital Photography Australia Vol.32 2013 | Digital SLR Photography (August 2013) | doc! photo (July 2013) | Exposure # 60 (Juli 2013) | F2 Freelance Photographer Vol.7 No.6 | FOTOdigital # 6 (July 2013) | Foto DNG № 83 (Julio 2013) | Fullframe Photography Vol.1 Issue 10 (2013 ) Cultural and Travel | ImagineFX (August 2013) | Outdoor Photographer (August 2013) US | Photo # 501 (Juillet-Aout 2013) | Popular Photography (August 2013) US | Publish № 7-8 (July-August 2013) | Reponses Photo (Aout 2013) | Sensual Photography Issue 1 | What Digital Camera (August 2013)
Composition - Lighting & Coloring - StoryTelling - Perspective & Depth - Portraying Emotion
- Some things in art cannot be cheated, and if they are truly understood they can have a huge impact on the quality of your work. We call these Art Fundamentals. These fundamental rules have been used and exploited by artists of every description for hundreds of years, and are just as applicable today when digital painting as they were back then when they were discovered by traditional artists. Composition, perspective, depth and emotion are all tricky topics to understand and to paint effectively, yet in this fantastic eBook is all the advice you need to master these art fundamentals and apply them in your own workflow.
- Google Android™ app developers earned $125 Million in mobile display adds while iphone guys earned less than 90 last year! Google is all about PPC and advertising, that's where the biggest revenues come! You don't really have to sell your app! It can be free to download and still bring thousands!
- When you need the facts, turn to the 2012 Britannica Ultimate Reference DVD for accurate information written by Nobel laureates, historians, curators, professors, and other noted authorities. With more than 100,000 articles, the 2012 Ultimate Reference DVD has more content than any other reference software! Three age-appropriate encyclopedias—the Elementary Encyclopedia for young students, the Student Encyclopedia for middle and high school students, and the renowned Encyclopaedia Britannica for older students and adults—provide accurate and trusted answers. The2012 Ultimate Reference DVD is packed with learning tools, including two dictionaries and thesauruses, the Spanish-English Translation dictionary, rich multimedia, interactive article and media tours, homework tools, a complete atlas, updated timelines, online magazines, and more. It has the knowledge you need from the world's most trusted source.
scenes for 3d max | videotutorials | English | 650x487 | 5h.39min. | 5.38 Gb
- This Training DVD comes with step by step creation process of 3 different 3D scenes. It is in a form of 150 pages flash book with hundreds of pics and over 80 videos. Modeling tips, texturing process, uvw mapping, photoshop post production, lighting, and materials setup - all is there. This dvd also includes a bonus scene of destroyed air village. Object prepared for V-Ray renderer and 3ds max 9 or higher (with textures and shaders).
Evermotion - Archmodels Vol.102
*.max | 3D models | 1.3 GB
- Archmodels vol. 102 includes 82 highly detailed models of clothes, shoes, caps, carpets and wardrobes, all with textures, shaders and materials. It is ready to use, just put it into your scene.
Evermotion - Archexteriors Vol.15
*.max | 3D scenes | 4.29 GB
- Take a look at these 10 fully textured scenes with professional shaders and lighting ready to render from Archexteriors vol. 15. Car model included.
Evermotion - Archexteriors Vol. 10
*.max | 3D scenes | 2.89 GB
- Take a look at these 10 fully textured scenes with professional shaders and lighting ready to render from Archexteriors vol. 10.
Evermotion - Archexteriors vol. 14
*.max | 3D scenes | 925 MB
- The City of London.Take a look at this fully textured City of London scene with professional shaders and lighting ready to render. It is one scene with 10 cameras setup.
Evermotion - Archmodels Vol.112 Dining Room Furniture and Textures
*.max | 3D models | RAR 356 MB
- Archmodels vol. 112 includes 99 highly detailed models of dining room furniture with textures, shaders and materials. It is ready to use, just put it into your scene.
65 High Resolution Sign Textures, Volume 1 - Tuts+ Premium Texture Pack
JPEG | 237 Mb
- This week’s premium content comes to us from Chandan Kumar. Chandan has put together a great collection of various high resolution sign textures, ideal for your next exterior or city scene. These images are captured at huge resolutions and contain transparent backgrounds for ease of use. Log in to your Premium account or Join Now to download!
This is Wordpress version of my Chromonium template with 3 variations color (Blue, Green and Red). You can use it for Portfolio, Business, or Designer Website. It build for Wordpress 3.
the Physics of Sound Tutorial PROPER-SYNTHiC4TE
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- These days more and more people are recording at home instead of going to professional studios. The technology involved has become so accessible that almost anyone can start up their own studio. While this means that there's more music out there than ever, it also means there's a lot more poorly produced music floating around. It's not enough to simply have the required equipment. You need to know how to use it!