Video Copilot - Designer Sound FX + Bonus Extras & Tutorials
English | DVD | Compressed to 1.37 GB<2.2 GB
English | h264 | 1170 Kbps | 960x720 15.00 fps | aac 44100 Hz | 6.54 GB
- In this video tutorial on 3ds Max 2012, expert author and animator Brian Mennenoh introduces you to the many features of this 3D modeling and animation software from AutoDesk. Brian has over 20 years experience working with 3D, and his engaging teaching style draws you in and allows you to enjoy the sometimes complex intricacies of such a powerful software program.
TutsPlus Premium - CSS Terminology Decoded | 713 MB
- CSS is an interesting language. It’s quite easy to learn the basics, but truly mastering it is a much more involved process that can take years – despite what your developer friends may tell you.
- Anyone can apply a bit of styling, but do you understand all of the various terminology associated with modern CSS? Concatenation, proprocessors, frameworks, OOCSS, responsive design…the list goes on and on! We’ll decode all of that and more in this course.
DVDRip | AVI / DivX, 1650 kb/s | 640x480 | 02:03:22 | English: MP3, 32 kb/s (1 ch) | Subtitles: Russian | 1.46 Gb
- "Learn from portrait master Steve Driscoll how to render incredible and advanced photo-realistic portraiture through detailed step-by-step instruction."
DOSCH DESIGN - HDRI: Radiant Skies
113 HDRi images | Compressed to 2.49 GB
- The product contains 113 HDR images of computer generated skies for spectacular reflection and lighting effects. Use the High Dynamic Range Images (HDRI) in order to visualize reflecting materials and for lighting your scene with optimized sky settings.
- In this collection you will find many models of people (men and women). More than 80 models. Model is represented in different poses.
40 3D Humans | 15 Ready to Use Animations C4D | Compressed to 1.37 GB
- The depiction of animated human characters in 3D-scenes becomes ever more important in visualizations, animations and illustrations, and by now constitutes a considerable part of 3D-design.
100 3Dmax models | Compressed to 473 MB
- This product contains 100 completely textured and very detailed 3D-models of natural objects. Contained are plants, grasses, ground surfaces, palm trees, a very detailed conifer and 3D-surfaces for the design of natural sceneries and backgrounds. You will be impressed by the high-quality. Use these 3D-models to bring life into your 3D-scenes. The models are provided in the following formats: LightWave3D (LWO & LWS), 3D Studio (3DS), Cinema4D (C4D) and DXF.
- Dosch HDRI: Asia Roads contains HDRIs incl. corresponding backplate sets for 15 coastal scenery locations.Through combination of the background image of each location's surroundings, and the HDRI-capture of that location, the object that is to be depicted at that exact location will be illuminated highly realistically. Thanks to HDR-technology visualizations will therefore offer almost unlimited lighting and mood options.
- Dosch HDRI: USA Road Backplates contains 15 backplate sets or sceneries. Each set depicts one scene through backplate images, plus the corresponding HDRI for lighting of objects - and their reflections.Through combination of the background image and an HDR-image of the object that is to be depicted at that exact location, absolutely realistic overall results are possible.
- With less-than-perfect lighting the best 3D-model looks rather un-spectacular. We would like to help you in this challenge. ”Light-Scenes” offers a large number of complete lighting models for professional lighting of your scenes. You can achieve totally new effects, and give pictures a unique ”mood”. No matter whether you are working on a technical presentation, a science fiction or fantasy picture, or maybe a reality-scene - with ”Light-Scenes” you always have the right lighting options at your fingertips. The product contains 270 light-scenes which you are able to adjust for your needs. Animated lighting-sequences are contained in this product, too, of course. And as a bonus, more than 100 projection-images are included.
DOSCH Viz-Images: Plants V2 | 1.02 GB
466 various plants in TGA format | ~1200x1500 | 1.05 Gb
- Effective architectural visualization (commercial or residential objects) needs additional elements which help to demonstrate relevant dimensions and proportions, and which "add life" to the design. For outside scenes trees & plants are particularly suited to accomplish this. Instead of using 3D-models which require extensive computing resources, Dosch Viz-Images: Plants is an effective way for adding 466 plants of various types.
37 high-resolution HDR-Images of space scenes are provided in the most widely used formats: