Tracking is one of the most powerful ways to make your After Effects work more sophisticated, and one of the hardest to get right. The human eye has an uncanny ability to sense the accuracy of motion. But once you learn to take advantage of the automated 3D tracker, automated motion stabilizer, and 2D point tracker in After Effects—as well as third-party scripts and planar tracking with mocha—a world of possibilities is opened.
Duration: 2hr 19 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 508 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- What's new in 3ds Max 2017? The new user interface is key: flatter and faster than before. 3ds Max 2017 also introduces the Autodesk Raytracer (ART), a physically based renderer for photorealistic stills. Aaron F. Ross covers these features plus many others, explaining what to expect and how to use the new asset management, modeling, animation, materials, and rendering tools.
Photoshop CC 2017 for Photographers: New Features
Size: 535 MB | Duration: 0h 41m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
- Adobe never stops evolving Creative Cloud—including their flagship photo-editing software, Photoshop. Learn what's new for photographers in the latest version, Photoshop CC 2017.
- Photographer and educator Chris Orwig reviews the interface updates, such as the new Start screen, updated library, and search, as well as exciting photo-specific enhancements like selection and mask improvements and Face-Aware Liquify, which makes intelligent portrait retouching a snap. Plus, learn about sharing and selling your photos by publishing directly to Adobe Stock. The November 2016 release is just the first of many updates for Photoshop CC 2017. Chris will update the course as soon as new features are released. Check back often for new tutorials.
Photoshop CC 2017: New Features
Size: 452 MB | Duration: 0h 48m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
- Creative Cloud, Adobe's cloud-based subscription service, delivers the latest imaging innovations in Photoshop CC straight to your computer.
- Deke McClelland helps you get the most out of the new features and enhancements in Photoshop CC 2017, including changes released in November 2016 and beyond. New videos will be added every time Adobe releases an update, so check back often for new tutorials. To start, Deke reviews the Face-Aware Liquify filter, enhanced Select and Mask workspace, revamped Properties panel, advanced search, and other improvements.
Gumroad - Displacement Map Setup For Production by Chung Kan
Duration: 1+ Hour | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1608x1024, 15.00 fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 1.8GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | +Project files
In this tutorial you will learn how to bake, extract and test render both Ptex and UV based displacement maps. You will also learn cleanup techniques that are used in a professional production environment for removing errors and spikes in both Ptex and UV based displacement maps.
The panel that makes Photoshop and Digital Blending simple. Raya Pro is one of the finest panels for Photoshop. It makes digital blending extremely easy – just a click of a button and the blending is done.
PLUGINS for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 ,2015 & 2016
- Vray 3.20.02 For 3DsMax 2016 - Win64
- Vray 3.20.02 For 3DsMax 2015 - Win64
- Vray 3.20.02 For 3DsMax 2014 - Win64
- RayFire 1.66 - 3ds Max 2016
- SolidRocks 1.8.4 for 3ds Max
Languages: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, English (International), English (North America), English (United Arab Emirates), English (Israel), French (Canada), French, French (Morocco), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Turkish
InDesign CC. All new in 2015. Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go. The industry-leading page design and layout toolset now helps you work faster and smarter, connecting your desktop and mobile apps with all your creative assets, so you can make beautiful pages for print or digital no matter where you are.
Realflow 2014 plugin for 3ds Max 32/64bit up to 2015 | 10 MB
RealFlow is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with ALL major 3D platforms
Connectivity plugin for ALL 3ds Max versions up to 2015.
- Welcome to Lighting 201 | Single Source Off-Camera Light Shaping, the best workshop for teaching photographers, from the ground up, how to use Flash Photography.
Render most scenes up to 20-50% faster with V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max! V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max introduces new variance-based adaptive sampling for quick setup, uniform noise distribution, and higher quality images – with less dependence on settings for lights and materials.