Magasin is a high contrast display typeface inspired by the pointed pen calligraphy, yet with a retro-chic twist. It combines a sense of script with geometric and slightly condensed structure resulting in idiosyncratic curves softly connecting the vertical elegance of its forms, ideally suited to use at large sizes in headlines for magazines, posters or packaging. Magasin boasts a rich set of OpenType features that provide a better flow such as Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Contextual Alternates, and Final Forms. It also includes a set of capital Swashes. Please check the ‘Read me’ file located in the gallery for more specifications.
OTF | 1 Font | + JPG Preview
CM 72028 - 110 Brushes BUNDLE - ProBrush
Professional brush pack BUNDLE for Adobe Illustrator. Works with Adobe Illustrator CS3 and above. There is so many Adobe Photoshop brushes but it is really hard to find great Adobe Illustrator brushes.
1. Pastels - ProBrush™. This artistic brush contains 25 high quality HANDMADE pastel brushes intended for professional designers, illustrators and artists.
2. Artistic - ProBrush™. This artistic brush contains 42 high quality HANDMADE paint artistic brushes intended for professional designers, illustrators and artists.
3. Ornamental - ProBrush™. This vintage ornamental brush contains 28 high quality vintage ornamental brushes intended for professional designers, illustrators and artists.
4. Brush | ChalkProBrush™ v.1.2. This grunge brush contains 16 high quality HANDMADE chalk brushes intended for professional designers, illustrators and artists.
Die Monospaced Hubbuch« is a modern, non-proportional grotesk. D M H« comes in three weights, each accompanied by italics.
OTF | 6 Fonts | + JPG Preview
CM 383097 - Ink Pen Brush Vector
High-Quality Hand Drawn Ink Brushes for Adobe Illustrator All brushes were hand-made, from start to finish, they have a handmade feel of ink strokes. The brushes are great to use for simple black and white sketch or graphics or they can also be used to give a handcrafted feel illustrations. What is included: 2 AI files; (cs, cs4), 1 EPS (10) files; file read me, manual.
CM 122923 - 1042 iOS Style Line Icons
The latest icon pack with over 1000 iOS style line icons. All icons are divided in 27 different categories.
• iOS READY Line icons optimized for iOS 7 and 8. 30 pixel 1pt for standard display and 60 pixel 2pt for retina display
• PIXEL PERFECT Each icon is designed on a pixel perfect grid. A 30 pixel grid for standard and a 60 pixel for retina displays.
• ADJUSTABLE STROKE Adjust the outline thickness of each icon in Illustrator. Customise colour, width and style of stroke.
• FILE FORMATS Each icon comes in 6 different formats. Vector formats AI, EPS, SVG for easy editing and CSH, PSD, PNG (30px & 60px) for developers.
CM 335309 - Dragstrip | Illustrator Brush Kit
Finally, Paintbrush Effects for Illustrator – Created by the Guy Who Wrote the Book on Illustrator (Literally). If you use Illustrator you've experienced the frustration of finding high quality Illustrator brushes. Today I have something really special for you. It's called the Dragstrip Illustrator Brush Kit. This set of brushes will make your vector work look like it was made with a paint brush. Did I mention these brushes were created by Von Glitschka? The guy who literally wrote the book on using Illustrator (it's called Vector Basic Training – if you haven't read it grab it now, you'll love it)! Von's has done incredible work for brands including Nike, Wendy's, Capri Sun and he recently created the new Dungeon & Dragons brand! In fact, Von's work has made such an impact on the design world that some versions of Illustrator come loaded with his work as examples! Here's what's included in the Dragstrip Illustrator Brush Kit:
• 26 diverse Illustrator brushes created using a Hake brush and black acrylics.
• 26 TIFF versions of the brushes (so you can recreate them in Photoshop or use them as source material to build your own Illustrator brushes).
• Dragstrip Quick Reference Guide so you can quickly choose the perfect brush.
• Painterly and splatter texture overlays for adding realistic final touches to your work
• 2 pieces of professional quality reference artwork from Von Glitschka (so you can see exactly how he uses the brushes to achieve stunning results).
The origins of the Capline font lie in a commission for the UK-based company Peel Hunt. The original typeface has two parts that combine. Each part is set in a different colour and the two overlay and lock together to make a whole. An inline version was designed for possible use when more than one colour was not an option. Capline develops this inline version. The detail is increased from a thin inline to a thick inline across five stages. The question then arises ‘when does inline become outline?’. The change to the inline gives the lettershapes different visual weights across the family. The Heavy font has a thin inline, whereas the Thin font has a heavy inline. The Regular font is visually balanced to appear even. The only element to change across the typeface family is the inline. The outside shapes, spacing and kerning remain the same. This allows the fonts to be layered which in turn gives rise to a multitude of visual results. One technical issue was hinting. A slightly unorthodox approach was taken. In the thinner weights the stems are hinted as is usual, yet in the heavier weights the inline is hinted.
OTF | 8 Fonts | + JPG Preview
CM 320604 - 20 Awesome Matte Lightroom Presets
Get stunning urban effects with matte look. These matte filters are specifically designed for urban photography. They don't make the picture just look gray and too faint as it is known by many filters, but rather create a smooth matte effect, whereby a crisp image is retained. Pick the best filter for you between many kinds of matt filters. Choose your appropriate filter for your photo between warm or cold, dark or light filters. As a bonus, there is also a black and white matte filter. Altogether, the collection includes 20 filters. The filters were designed for Lightroom CC, CC 2014, CC 2015.
In 1948, Mergenthaler Linotype released the first weights of Trade Gothic, designed by Jackson Burke. Over the next 12 years, Burke, who was the company’s Director of Typographic Development from 1948 through 1963, continued to expand the family. Trade Gothic Next is the 2008 revision of Jackson Burke’s design. Developed over a prolonged period of time, the original Trade Gothic showed many inconsistencies. Under the direction of Linotype’s Type Director Akira Kobayashi, American type designer Tom Grace, a graduate of the MA Typeface Design in Reading, has redesigned, revised and expanded the Trade Gothic family. Many details were improved, such as the terminals and stroke endings, symbols, and the spacing and kerning. Moreover, there are newly added compressed widths and heavy weights perfect for setting even more powerful headlines. Trade Gothic Next brings more features and better quality for today’s demanding typographers. Trade Gothic Next Soft Rounded introduces a new friendliness and warmth to the family.
OTF | 9 Fonts | + JPG Preview
Traditionally, if you want to create authentic charcoal and pencil effects digitally it happens it Photoshop. The only problem is then your stuck with artwork that's hard to resize. Or worst yet, you send it to the printers and you get back fuzzy (or pixelated) work! Blech! Embarrassing and annoying! That's why we created VectorSketch. It's a deluxe package of 40 charcoal and graphite based brushes. Now you can stay in your safe place and do all your work in Illustrator. And of course, get beautiful scalable results. Here's exactly what you'll receive when you click the Buy Now Button:
• 10 compressed charcoal sticks
• 10 willow sticks
• 10 carpentar pencils
• 10 No. 2 Pencils (just like you poked yourself with in grade school and wondered if you got lead poisoning)